|Book Status||Used / Good|
Build your preschooler’s understanding of physical, life, and earth science with this full-color activity book! Songs, rhymes, and hands-on projects will motivate your child to learn science concepts that are based on the most current science standards.
Each lesson focuses on one science concept and provides engaging activities to help young students learn basic science concepts.
Skill Sharpeners: Science, Pre-Kindergarten topics cover:
- Living or Nonliving?
- Basic Needs
- My Five Senses
- Plant Parts
- Plant Parts We Eat
- Animal Parts
- Animal Babies
- Animal Homes
- Day and Night
Ideal for practice at home and classroom enrichment, this robust Skill Sharpeners: Science workbook:
- helps children learn science concepts in a memorable way through songs and rhymes
- provides practice of reading readiness skills
- offers striking photography to help children connect science to the real world
- is based on Next Generation Science Standards and state science standards
- includes an answer key
Every Skill Sharpeners workbook now includes a free downloadable Teaching Guide! The Skill Sharpeners: Science Teaching Guides include:
- How to Use directions for teaching life, earth, and physical science
- Sample pacing guide to complete lessons and activities
- Teaching suggestions for studying the scientific method and graphic organizers for learning vocabulary
- Extension activities that include science journals, additional background information, and hands-on activities to connect children’s learning.
A leader in PreK-8 educational publishing, Evan-Moor has been a trusted partner of teachers and parents for over 40 years. Our mission is helping children learn, and we do this by creating resources that motivate children to learn important skills and concepts across the curriculum while also inspiring a love of learning.
About the Author
Evan-Moor has been providing high-quality, creative, and engaging PreK-8 educational resources for teachers and parents since 1979. Our mission is helping children learn, and we do this by providing teachers and parents with the resources they need to cultivate a love of teaching and learning. Our award-winning content is created by highly experienced educators, aligned with the most current standards, and available across the curriculum.
|Dimensions||22 × 3 × 27.5 cm|
There are no reviews yet.